Delicious sauce as for a special occasion. You will surprise all your guests and they will not want to stop eating ..
1 pearl onion cut into small squares (like for re-frying)
200 grams of bacon cut into small squares
450 grams of tomato puree
1 clove garlic
1/2 cup of Vodka
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 cup of heavy cream
1) Preheat the pan over medium heat.
2) Once our pan is hot we add our olive oil followed by our pearl onion.
3) We add our bacon and stir.
4) Once our onion is browned together with our bacon (without letting it dry) we add our tomato puree.
5) Let it cook over low heat for about 25 minutes.
6) We add the Vodka.
7) Let cook over low heat until it comes to a boil again.
8) Coming to a boil we turn off the heat and add our milk cream
(Do not put the milk cream without stopping first turning off the fire because you can cut our milk cream)