This is a recipe for sharing coffee time, delicious and fluffy and at the same time moist. It is a cake without complications and refreshing for its aroma and flavor.
Simple and spectacular recipe which you can surprise everyone in your house without being an expert in pastry.
200 grams of butter
200 grams of white sugar
200 grams of flour
zest of 1 lemon / lime
juice of 1 lemon / lime.
1 teaspoon of baking powder
200 grams of powdered sugar
1 lemon / lime juice
1) We preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2) In a bowl we beat our butter with our white sugar, we beat it for about 5 minutes.
3) Without stopping beating we are adding the eggs one by one, little by little.
4) We add the zest of our lime or lemon.
5) Without stopping beating we add our previously sifted or sifted flour.
6) Finally, we turn off the mixer and add our juice or lime juice and mix it with the help of our spatula.
7) We butter our mold and flour it and take our preparation to our mold.
8) We take our preparation to the oven for approximately 30 minutes or until we see that when we put or introduce a stick or knife to our cake it comes out completely dry.
9) Let cool and reserve.
FOR OUR GLASSES (DECORATION)
1) We sift our powdered sugar.
2) We add our lime or lemon juice and beat it with the help of a rod or spatula and that’s it.
3) Once our cake is totally cold, we bathe it with our glaze.
4) We let our glaze dry and serve.