Incredible and fun recipe that will help you decorate those delicious shortbread cookies, which will not only be rich but will look incredible with this icing, which will lead to flying your imagination in the decoration.
There are 2 types of point in this frosting: fluid point that is to fill the cookies and outlined point (which is thicker). The pour point is given according to how much powdered sugar we use.
- 1 Egg white (room temperature)
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1 to 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Gel dyes of our preference.
- Pastry sleeves
- Nozzles number
1) In a bowl we sift our powdered sugar and reserve.
2) In another bowl we put our egg white and beat it with our hand mixer.
3) We continue beating until it has tripled its volume.
4) Add the lemon juice.
5) We add the powdered sugar little by little until we see the desired point for the decoration of our cookies. Not so fluid, not so hard.
6) We decorate our cookies and let them dry.