This is a classic of cookies that never go out of style, even when you bake them, you will see how your home is flooded with that sweet aroma and you will see that when you eat them you will feel that it is Christmas because of its sweet spaced taste.
It is a recipe that you can share with everyone in the house and for all occasions.
Makes about 30 cookies.
1 cup of butter
1 cup of white sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup flour
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 pinch of ground cinnamon
1 pinch of ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sweet pepper
2 + 1/4 cup oatmeal
1 cup of raisins
1) We preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
2) In a bowl we sift all the dry ingredients, mix and reserve.
3) In another bowl we mix our brown sugar, white sugar and the butter with the help of a spatula.
4) Then we add the eggs one by one, followed by our vanilla essence and mix well.
5) We add our previously sifted dry ingredients and mix.
6) We add our oats together with the raisins, mix well, seeing that everything has been incorporated well.
7) We let our dough rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
8) After it has rested, we form our balls with the help of 2 teaspoons.
9) We take them to the tray separating each ball with a distance of 5 centimeters each.
10) We take them to the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until we see that our cookies are golden on the edges.
11) Once our cookies are ready, we take them out of the oven and let them rest for about 5 minutes.