Creamy rice with seafood and green asparagus
1 red bell pepper
2 ripe tomatoes
100 gr of natural green asparagus, fine.
2 cloves of garlic
White wine 1 dl
350 gr of rice
250 gr of prawns
200 gr of clams
150 gr of squid cut into slices
1 lt of chicken, fish or vegetable broth.
Three tbs of olive oil
A few strands of saffron
Thyme, the leaves of three twigs
Cut the garlic into thin slices.
Chop the onion, pepper and carrots in brunoise (very finely chop the vegetables)
Grate the tomato, reserve
Bring the broth to a boil, to add it later to the paella
1. Put the oil in the paella pan and add the sliced garlic.
2. Add the onion and poach, then add the red pepper and carrot, fry.
3. Add the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate and reduce.
4. Then add the grated tomato and cook for 3 minutes, stir.
5. Add the broth, spices and salt, let it come to a boil.
6. Add the rice and then the squid, prawns and clams.
7. Leave over medium heat for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from heat. Cover with a plate and let it rest for 10 minutes before eating.