There is nothing like baking cookies, certainly home becomes sweet and comforting even more when you walk into the kitchen and find freshly baked cookies.
This is one of the cookie recipes that you have to have on hand, since they are with simple ingredients that are in every kitchen … it is simple and delicious which, due to its incredible cinnamon flavor, transports me to the Christmas season.
2 3/4 cups of flour.
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 1/2 white sugar
1 cup of butter
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1) We preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
2) In a bowl we put our powders (flour, salt, baking powder) and we sift them.
3) In another bowl we put our white sugar with our butter and mix.
4) Add the eggs one by one and mix.
5) Add the previously sifted ingredients and mix.
6) Once everything is mixed well, we take our dough to the freezer for half an hour.
7) We mix our 2 tablespoons of sugar with our 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
8) Once our dough is compacted, we make the balls and bathe them with our sugar with cinnamon
9) We take them to our baking sheet.
10) We take them to the oven for 10 minutes or until we see that the edges of our cookies turn golden brown.
11) Once removed from the oven, let them rest for about 5 minutes.