Almond milk is delicious, totally vegetable and natural and has multiple properties and benefits for the body that I explain below in the post. Do not miss the video of its preparation, and as always, I also leave you in photos the step by step 🙂
Ingredients for Almond Milk / Almond Milk:
- 1 cup of almonds
- 3 cups of water
- 2 dates. (To give it sweetness – It is optional)
Preparation of the Almond Milk / Almond Milk:
- Let the almonds soak overnight with enough water. In the morning, throw away the water in which it was soaked and blend the almonds with the 3 cups of filtered water. You will see that it immediately turns white.
- Strain the milk. (The leftovers left in the strainer can be saved to later make cookies, cakes or pancakes)
- Once the milk is strained, blend the two dates to give it a sweet touch! Clever! It is creamy and very rich 🙂
Benefits and Properties of Almond Milk
- Rich in protein and calcium
- Rich in fats of which 20% are polyunsaturated
- High nutritional power
- High in vitamins B1, B6 and minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and copper.
- It is also very beneficial to replace the lack of potassium after an episode of gastroenteritis
- It is a very digestive milk that does not produce heaviness, it is totally natural, vegetable and does not contain gluten or cholesterol!
This milk is much healthier than cow’s milk, in fact here is why cow’s milk is not recommended